Monday 14 May 2012

Final reflection on new technology - my blog

I have learned a huge amount on this course about researching and linking not just websites but videos and even a podcast. I have also had my first experience of posting comments on other people's sites.

I tried very hard to ensure the blog entries are correctly spelt and have uniform font. My efforts to have uniform headings and layout were considerable, but unfortunately I would need to attend a course on how to achieve these headings, as I was stumped by my lack of familiarity with anything other than Word.

In future blogs, I will either copy and paste from Word (which seems a time consuming activity) or look for an online tutorial on headings and margins, and how to alter them on blogger.com!

Luddite.

1 comment:

  1. Great Blog Di! I have enjoyed reading through your progress so far.. Some very interesting content :)

    ReplyDelete